Tonight my husband video taped me as I completed a review on a product. We attempted our first taping in the living room where Coby took over the show!!!
Check out this hilarious 2o-second video:
Coby is our little vegetarian!!! He is the only one of the three that loves carrots and apples!!! Today he had a nice treat – apple!!! Below is a list of healthy and unhealthy snacks for dogs:
- Apples – without seeds or core (apple seeds contain chemical compounds that are poisonous to animals)
- Watermelon – without seeds
- Frozen bananas
- Green beans
- Carrots – raw or cooked
- Sweet potato – cooked, cubed or mashed without butter or seasoning; regular potatoes are also good, but in limited amounts since they are high in sugar and can increase weight
- Squash, zucchini
- Popcorn – unsalted and unbuttered
- Grapes and raisins – contain chemical compounds that are toxic to dogs
- Garlic and onions – both have chemical properties that can be toxic, and even life threatening to dogs and cats
- Mushrooms – particularly wild mushrooms
- Fruits with pits, such as peaches, cherries, and plums – in some cases the pit can be toxic, or can simply present a choking hazard
- Nuts – particularly macadamia nuts, which are toxic to pets
Coby is my baby! At only 7 months, he is as cute as they come!!! You know how people say the phrase, I could eat him/her up (usually referring to babies or young children). Well, that’s how I feel about my Coby. He’s so cute…I could eat him up! He’s brought us so much joy and there is new energy in our family. Artie and Buddy have learned to play again. They wrestle, chase, and fight over toys. This is what I was hoping for when we adopted Coby in late December.
The first couple of weeks weren’t a walk in the park. Artie and Buddy didn’t accept Coby at first. To put it nicely, they despised him. We were scared to leave them alone. So Coby spent the first couple of weeks in a crate by himself. While his brothers where in a crate together. It broke my heart, especially when we’d leave and Coby would cry.
Things are different now…the three are brothers, not by blood but by love. Artie and Buddy would protect Coby if need be. They get so excited when Coby and I return from going somewhere. They hate to be separated! I am so grateful we were given the chance to rescue Coby…or did he rescue us?