Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Food
One of our favorite days of the week is Chewy delivery day! Artie, Buddy, and Coby can hardly contain themselves when I bring in a Chewy box from the porch. We all sit on the floor together to open the box, then the sniffing begins! This box contained a new canned food for Artie! Buddy has to have prescription food and Coby has a sensitive system so we try to keep him on the same food all the time. So Artie gets to enjoy this Zignature Limited Ingredient Turkey food all by himself!
All three dogs get dry food with a heaping teaspoon of wet food added. I like that this food is really moist and easy to scoop. It also hides pills really well. Artie takes an allergy pill daily and right now he’s taking a pill for his leg that he hurt. This food is great for hiding the pills because it’s so easy to stir. It’s also so tasty that Artie doesn’t take a breath before devouring it all!
I like that this food has limited ingredients and it’s grain free. For a full list of the key benefits of this food, see below.
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with farm-raised Turkey from the American Midwest.
- As a natural source of prey in the wild, Turkey is an exceptional source of protein that’s also low in saturated fat, rich in Selenium, and a good source of Riboflavin and Phosphorus.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome fruits and vegetables round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Chewy.com is so convenient for my busy lifestyle. The website is easy to navigate and shipping is fast and free with a $49 order. With 24/7 help, Chewy provides it all!