Electronic Cigarettes can be more dangerous to pets for several reasons:
1. Nicotine in any form is poison for pets.
2. E-cigarettes and their associated paraphernalia often contain nicotine in more concentrated levels than in traditional tobacco products.
3. The more concentrated liquid cartridges and larger-volume containers of nicotine liquid pose the greatest risk for poisoning in pets.
4. Many of the liquids contain flavoring agents which are enticing to pets.
5. The most dangerous thing about liquid nicotine is that it can be absorbed through the skin or mucous membranes of the mouth in dogs, cats, and humans.
Please see more about the dangerous of E-Cigarettes and how to help your pet if he or she comes into contact with liquid nicotine by viewing the following article.