Dynamic Pet, a company based in St. Louis, Missouri, is producing a product called Real Ham Bone. Fragments of these bones are being swallowed by dogs and are causing damage to their insides. Many dogs have become very ill and some have died.
The Better Business Bureau is investigating the company, which has had customer complaints since 2006. Please be aware!!!
To find out more, please see this article: http://fox6now.com/2015/05/03/dangerous-dog-bone-concerned-pet-owners-warning-about-real-ham-bone